Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Dork Side: Trashy Mag time!

Revision status: I just pressed "send", so you know what that means: Trashy Mag time!

Here are a couple of my favorite pics from my Trashy Entertainment mags:

The first is from the Style Hunter in Entertainment Weekly. She points out how everyone wants to know what shade of lipstick Lana (from Smallville, pic at left) is wearing.

The answer: "Honey Violet".

My question is: Who the heck is noticing her lipstick? Did they not actually see the picture at the left? We've got a chick, fondling what has to be the creepiest doll every made.

So, who are the people that look at this picture, and think, "Hey. Cool lipstick. Where can I score me some of that?"


Next, we have a tribute to the original cast of ER.

So, not only does it take six people to wheel in an Emergency Room patient, but five of them are doctors.

Wow, this is a hospital where five docs will meet you at the door?

Sounds great, right? Makes you want to get shot in their city. The only problem is they also have time to stop and pose for a somber picture. If I was the guy on the gurney, I'd be thinking: "Oh Crap. They do not look happy. I'm a goner."

I love the feet sticking out. Poor guy.

4 comments:

  1. I love the creepy doll pic...that is very funny stuff.

    The ER shot is also classic. Holy cow, where is this ER. Every time we go in to get something fixed, it takes 3 hours to just see a nurse...and then another hour to see the actual doctor. You go to this ER in Chicago and the whole team of doctors greets you and welcomes you and poses for pictures with you. That would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally. And, you know who's behind the reception desk?

    Yep. Chuck Norris.

    And he gets mad if the waiting room if full...

    And you don't want to see him get mad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't even notice the creepy doll she was holding, i was looking at her cute hair..

    and

    an oral history of the ER

    *dirty thought enters mind*

    and yes, i came upon your blog through debra and would love to read your book echo it not only has a cool name but it sounds cool

    *ECHO*

    ReplyDelete
  4. now i must repent for that dirty thought, i apoligise.. it was not my intention at all.

    ReplyDelete